Day 01: Cusco – Km. 82 Huayllabamba
At approximately 5.00 a.m., we pick you up from the hotel to go by bus to the point of control or Kilometer 82 of Piscakucho – Cusco. After passing the corresponding control, we cross the Urubamba river to start the trek, in this section we will be able to appreciate the diverse nature that surrounds this enigmatic place, until you reach the Llactapata archaeological group, where we will have lunch. The entire hike will take us approximately 6 hours (13 kilometers) until you reach the first campsite in Huayllabamba.
Day 02: Huayllabamba – Pacaymayo
The greatest challenge: 16 kilometers of ascension to walk through the 02 highest passages, including Warmiwañusca, at 4.200 meters above sea level, this being the highest point of the walk, which we cross breathing with difficulty and surprising us by the impressive panoramic views of the mountains and glaciers. The walk includes the view to the archaeological complex of Runkurakay and Sayacmarka. We will camp in the Pacaymayo to recover energy for the next day. (It should be added that includes breakfast, lunch and dinner in the camps).
Day 03: Pacaymayo – Wiñaywayna
This is a calmer day; we walk only 10 km and most of the route is flat and with some outstanding. We see how it changes the geography, dry and mountainous with a tropical environment that indicates the entrance to the eyebrow of the jungle. On the way we visit the archaeological sites of Puyupatamarka, Intipata to finally arrive to one of the most representative of the trip Wiñaywayna where we will install our last campsite. (It should be noted that includes breakfast, lunch and dinner in the camps or stops.).
Day 04: Wiñaywayna – Machu Picchu – Cusco
After breakfast, very early, we leave to the Intipunku (Sun Gate), the entrance of the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu from this point will be the first panoramic view of the Sanctuary, he really is an unforgettable experience, then we will descend to the main part we will visit this magical place with a guided tour of approximately 02 hours, our guide will give explanation of the most important sectors of this beautiful Inca citadel.
We will visit the agricultural zone, consisting of sets of farming terraces, the urban area where they developed the main civil and religious activities. We will also visit the Intiwatana located in the highest part of the citadel, the Temple of the Sun, the condor and other important sectors. Later you will have free time, then we descend by bus to Aguas Calientes, where you will have lunch. In the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo and take the mobility to Cusco. Arriving at the city us dirijimos to your hotel for rest.
The program includes:
- Transfer from the Hotel to kilometer 82.
- Entrances to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail.
- Specialized professional guide.
- Power (3D, 3A, 3 c – Snack – optional vegetarian).
- Porters (staff responsible for porting the food and camping equipment).
- 01 carrier to load luggage (maximum 06 kilos per person).
- Chef and kitchen helper (who is in charge of preparing the food along the way).
- First aid kit, balloon of oxygen.
- Biodegradable bathroom.
- Camping equipment (tent for 02 persons, dining tent, kitchen tent, mattress, tables and chairs, etc.)
- Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- The fourth day at tourist restaurant lunch.
- Train of return of water hot to Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
It does not include:
- Breakfast from the first day.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal Porter.
- Expenses extras.
- Entrance to the hot springs.
- Travel insurance. (We recommend to get them in your country)
- Admission to the Huaynapicchu mountain (if they must add to the cost $20.00).
- A time confirmed the book from the Agency shall deposit according to the conditions suggested.
- The Inca Trail booking is non-refundable non-transferable.
- The reserve of the Inca Trail not allow change of name or date.
- To book the ascent to the mountain Huaynapicchu must be made well in advance as well as the reservation of the Inca Trail.
What advise you carry:
- Lightweight clothes.
- Poncho for rain.
- A pair of hiking boots.
- Personal hygiene equipment.
- Flashlight with batteries extras.
- Hat or Cap.
- Money extra.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Medicines personal case requires the visitor.
Considerations to take into account:
- The Inca Trail offers stunning views of the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu from its income by the Puerta del Sol, where many tourists do not come to know.
- The porters carry their belongings, but you must be prepared to walk enough and at a high altitude level.
- We performed hiking by historical routes, being the most popular Trek to level Peru.
- The only path that leads directly to Machu Picchu by foot through the Puerta del Sol.
- Travel different landscapes, incredible and numerous ruins Inca before descend to the famous Citadel of Machu Picchu, hike by the trail real of the century XV created by them Incas.
- Our route is maintained ahead of the rest that allows us to use the campsites that are less crowded, away from the crowd.
- Service door to door from your hotel in Cusco, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo (hotel).
- We use ecological rather than public toilets, portable toilets and private.
- The best route to enjoy trekking and visit all the sites inkas along the way.
- We provide the best equipment for camping, spacious shops, great mattresses, pillows and more…
- We offer fresh food, delicious meals prepared by our expert chefs of mountain.
- The best native guides with Bachelor’s degree in tourism and fluent English.
- 7 kg/15libras extra carrier is included in the price and we will provide you with bags to be transported by porters.
- We provide all the support with rain ponchos.
The way Inca 04 days and 03 nights tour is one of the most beautiful experiences that you can live in the course of a walk amidst vegetation, archaeology and above all truly inca trail bequeathed by our ancestors, we invite you to enjoy this adventure like no other.
Route Inca Trail 04 days + 03 nights