We invite you to review our tour Excursion Lares Machupicchu 04 days / 03 nights
Day 01: Cusco – Valle de Lares – Wacawasi.
At 6:00 a.m. a private vehicle will pick you up from your hotel to move to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, arrived at the village of Pisaq and conducted a guided tour, where we will be able to appreciate the archaeological remains and the Inca terraces that shows the great work that developed in the agricultural part. Continuing the tour we headed toward the bottom of Huaran. Special place for hosting an endless number of camelids, birds and fauna of our area, in addition to conserving our plants originating in the Cusco region.
We leave the trail carrozale and we took a path reaching the Sunni region in the middle of a forest of Queunas, native tree adapted to the heights, as it can grow at altitudes of 4800 m.s.n.m., arriving to the town of Lares lunch is taken and after you can enjoy a relaxing bath in its thermal waters (optional).
When descending in its entirety we will find the place fitted to our camp in the community of Patacancha cold place (3800 m.s.n.m.).
Day 02: Wacawasi-open Ipsacocha-Patacancha.
We woke up early and had breakfast. Today is the day bigger and harder to this hike the duration is between 7 to 8 hours, you will reach the highest point (4480 m.s.n.m.), indescribable panoramic view of the snow-capped peaks of Pitusiray, Sawasiray, Chicon surrounded by stunning scenery, later we have lunch. Continuing with the walk pass the Andean communities, who have a great knowledge of the natural farming and the old methods of work in textiles, unique to this region.
When descending in its entirety we will find the place fitted to our camp in the community of Patacancha.(3800 m.s.n.m.)
Day 03: Patacancha – Ollantaytambo
Breakfast early e started the walk towards them communities of Willoq (3400 m.a.s.l.), Purmamarca (3200 m.a.s.l.), Patacancha where is may appreciate the landscape different full of customs and experiences indigenous of the legacy Inca, lunch in this place, after a brief rest continue the walk until Ollantaytambo colorful and beautiful people Andean rich in places archaeological e history.
Depending on the time of departure of the train, you will have time to explore the area on your own. Then, at the indicated time we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station to take the train that will take us to the village of Aguas Calientes, located at 2060 meters above sea level. Dinner with the group. Overnight at a hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Day 04: Machu Picchu – return to Cusco.
Breakfast. In order to be able to experience the perfect visit to the ruins of Machu Picchu, it is necessary to leave at 05:30 in the morning. At this time we will enjoy a spectacular sunrise over the mountains of Machu Picchu, for this purpose it is necessary to take the bus up, this short trip lasts only 30 minutes through a mountain jungle features and stunning views we finally arrive to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu where our guide will make a tour of the most important sectors of this beautiful Inca citadel.
We will have a guided tour of 2 hours approximately, we will visit the agricultural zone, consisting of sets of farming terraces, the urban area where they lived their occupants and developed the main civil and religious activities. We will also visit the Intiwatana located in the highest part of the citadel, the Temple of the Sun, the condor and other important sectors. Later you will have free time to explore the city on your own. Around 13:00 hours, we will be taking the bus back to Aguas Calientes where you can have lunch.In the afternoon return by train to Ollantaytambo, the journey takes approximately 01:45 hours. Upon arrival a representative will be waiting at the train station to start way back to Cusco
The program includes:
- English Spanish bilingual professional guide.
- Private Cusco-Lares bus.
- Complete feed (3desayunos / 3almuerzos / 2cenas).
- 02 nights of Camping and 01 hotel night.
- Camping equipment (tent for 02 persons, dining tent, kitchen tent, mattress, tables and chairs, etc.)
- First aid and oxygen equipment.
- Cooks and muleteers and mules to carry equipment
- Oxygen balloon.
- First aid kit.
- Ticket train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Accommodation at the hotel assigned.
- 01 dinner in restaurant in Aguas Calientes.
- 01 Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Entrance to the Citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Ticket of return by train to Ollantaytambo
- Mobility of Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Transfer to your hotel.
It does not include:
- Breakfast on the first day.
- Dinner on the last day.
- Sleeping bag.
- Admission to the thermal baths of Lares and Aguas Calientes.
- Tips or gratuities
- Hotel in Cusco.
- Clothing required for the 3 days of hike, of preference shorts, pole light, clothing warm.
- Ideal shoes for walking.
- Camera, extra batteries.
- Hats to protect themselves from the Sun, rain and cold.
- Insect repellent.
- Biscuits, chocolates and candies.
- Mineral water and purifying pills.
- Linen bathroom (in case of going to the thermal baths).
- Original Passport.