We invite you to review our tour Machu Picchu all day
To hour indicated contact in your hotel and immediately transfer to the train station to take the train that will take you to the town of Aguas Calientes, point of arrival to the Historical Sanctuary of Machupicchu, the trip takes approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes, on the journey you will see landscapes of tropical forest always accompanied the Vilcanota river and the beautiful mountains that give way to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Upon arrival, our representative will be waiting for you to lead him to the bus station, from there we travel by space of 30 minutes until we get to the same Citadel.
Upon arrival we visited one of the Wonders of the Modern World The Historical Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, the fortress of the Incas, we will appreciate the incomparable beauty of his legacy, showing us the enigmatic in their places; the architecture with its sacred temples, stairs of great dimension, the sacred area of the Incas, their terraces and all that can be seen in the organization of an entire city; the guide will explain the most relevant places of the different sectors, the urban area, the religious center, the agricultural sector.
After the guided tour you will have some time off to be able to explore on your own surroundings of so beautiful and unique place.
After an hour are heading back toward the town of Aguas Calientes where you will be able to take lunch, ending in the afternoon take the train back to Cusco
Upon arrival transfer to the train station to your hotel in Cusco.
Prices per person:
|Type of train||Class||Category A||Category B||Route|
The program includes:
- Transfer from the hotel to the train station.
- Tourist train ticket to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu ticket.
- Entrance to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Private professional guide.
- Ticket train private return Aguas Calientes – Cusco or Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer to your hotel.
It does not include:
- Entrance to the Huaynapicchu mountain.
- Extra expenses.
- Hotel in Cusco.
- Different times according to the category of train and with a duration of 03 hrs. 45 minutes of one-way and return respectively.
- The tour is carried out in English or Spanish language (refer to another language).
- They must carry original documents for entry (passport, student card).
- Comfortable clothes and clothing is recommended to protect themselves from the cold.
- Bring insect repellent and sunscreen solar.