You are invited to review our tour Valley sacred of them Incas
Our agency staff will contact you at your hotel to begin the journey to the majestic Sacred Valley of the Incas where we will enjoy the view of stunning scenery, surrounded by mountains and glaciers in the cordillera of the Andes; the Urubamba river that forms the valley full of trees and plants native to the Peruvian sierra.
Our journey takes us to the village of Pisac, we headed to the Archaeological Park of the same name, where you can find agricultural terraces that shows the great work that developed in the agriculture, also you will be able to appreciate fine buildings of great texture; then to relax mode down to the picturesque artisan market, where you will find diversity of work manuals developed by the villagers themselves in the region. It highlights the handicrafts made in silver, weaving and pottery.
Then continue trip to the town of Urubamba. time for lunch in a tourist restaurant.
After a short break we continue the trip to the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo, which was a strategic military, religious and agricultural. Culminating the tour we arrived at the village of Chincheros where you can observe the archaeological remains of the Inca and colonial culture, in addition we will visit the artisan market with ancestral customs such as barter of Andean products, culminating our visit we return to the city of Cusco, heading to your hotel.
- Professional English or Spanish Guide.
- Shared tourist transport.
- Buffet lunch.
- Extra expenses.
It does not include:
- Hotel in Cusco or at the Valle Sagrado.
- Ticket tourist (70.00 soles, valid for the visit)
- Drinks extra at lunch.
- The tour is made in the above-mentioned languages (see other language).
- Please wear comfortable clothes and clothing to protect from the cold.
- Wear sunscreen and a hat or Cap.
Departure time and duration:
- Between 08:00 and 08:30 departure daily and with a duration of 10 hours approximately.