Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of our tours and services of the Company
We are a team of professionals who want to provide security, tranquillity and above all be good informants of what we offer, we are always ready to answer your questions and concerns.
If you want more information about the excursions we offer we recommend you send an e-mail to:
And the staff of our team will reply within the next 24 hours.
To apply for the reservation:
- Full complete names.
- Number of passport or identity document.
- Tour chosen.
- Date of start of the tour.
- Limitations and illnesses that require special treatment.
- The answer to your request will be sent through the means by which it was made, indicating details or confirmation of the same.
- Reservations must be made in advance of at least 15 days, in order to avoid last minute. It should be noted that in Cusco the high season starts from June to October, for that reason, consider more days in advance for the booking process.
- Customers decide to visit our country, should bring a personal insurance from your country of origin.
It is necessary to take into account that any cancellation of tour or service will have a charge according to the time in which they perform, consideration should be given to the following terms:
- Less than 7 days of release, 100% is charged for cancellation.
- Between 8 and 15 days of release, 70% will be charged for cancellation.
- Between 16 and 20 days of release, 50% will be charged for cancellation.
- More than 30 days of release, will be charged only a percentage for administrative costs.
- In the case of the INCA TRAIL should be taken into account that is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be change of date or name.
- All rates are quoted in US dollars and therefore the tank must do so in the same currency or considering the type of change for the day.
- Rates do not include VAT, in a particular case require a proof of payment, you’ll need to add the 18% of the total amount, and immediately an invoice or ballot according to the requirement that you need.
Forms of payment
For your convenience we offer the following ways::
- Can make the payment using our online payment platform, the same ones that are available with Credit and Debit Cards Visa at the national and international levels, adding the 8%.
- Through the payment gateway by paypal, by adding the 8%.
- Via VISA credit or debit cards, in our office.
- Via credit or debit cards MASTER CARD.
- There is also a deposit in our bank account in Peru, taking into account that this deposit generates costs and expenses to be provided by the customer at the time of deposit.
- You can deposit by WESTERN UNION, a company dedicated to sending money, the corresponding data will provide in a timely manner.
- The agency is responsible for the confirmations made in writing by the contracted services to your emails.
- The company is responsible for the organization of all the services according to the selected by the client.
- The agency has the authority to make changes in your itinerary in favor of the client, if required to do so.
- The company is not responsible for weather conditions, flight cancellations, loss of personal belongings, natural disasters, personal expenses and strikes.
- The agency by being a company operator is legally constituted under Peruvian law, which support the execution of our work.
- We are associated with the main institutions that offer guarantees at the national level.
- We have a staff of professional guides, in different languages, carriers that are legally authorized and controlled by the Ministry of Transport.