We invite you to review our tour Machu Picchu 02 days and 01 night with overnight
Day 01: Cusco – Aguas Calientes – overnight
At time transfer from the hotel to the train station. We boarded the train that will lead us to Aguas Calientes village near the Citadel, the trip takes approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes, on the journey you will see landscapes of tropical forest always accompanied the Vilcanota river and the beautiful mountains that show the majesty of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, upon arrival, our representative will be waiting for you to drive to the hotel.
Accommodation and rest in the hotel designated, then will be able to visit the Aguas Calientes town ,you will have a free afternoon, (optional) will you go to visit the hot springs, famous for its medicinal properties.
At around 20:00 you metting with guide, who give a brief explanation for the departure of the next day
Day 02: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Cusco (optional Huaynapicchu)
Nothing better than dawn in the middle of the beautiful nature with the melodious noise of the river and the chirping of the birds. We take the breakfast in restaurant of the hotel, then take a bus to Machu Picchu citadel, duration 30 minutes.
When you arrive we can see one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. The Machupicchu Sanctuary, enigmatic and unique in the world, incomparable beauty of the Inca architecture; the sacred temples, stairs of great dimension, the sacred area, platforms and all that can be seen in the organization of an entire city.
The guide will explain the most relevant places of the different sectors, the urban area, the religious center, the agricultural sector, after a guided tour of 02 hours, you will have free time to explore on your own. Prudential time to go back to the town of Aguas Calientes where you will take the lunch, after tasting the delicious Peruvian cuisine, then you must be at the train station for get one for back Cusco city.
Culminating the trip you will have transfer from train station, to your hotel in Cusco
The program includes:
- Tourist train ticket round trip
- ticket by Bus up to Machu Picchu Sanctuary.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- 01 night in hotel designated in Aguas Calientes town
- 01 breakfast in your hotel.
- Professional private Guide.
- Lunch on the second day after the visit to Machupicchu
- Ticket train back to Cusco
- Transfer train station to hotel.
It does not include:
- Complete feed (only indicated)
- Admission to the hot springs in the area
- Other excursions not mentioned in the description.
- Extra expenses.
- The tour is carried out in English or Spanish language (refer to another language)
- They must carry original documents for the entrance to the sanctuary
- Comfortable clothes and clothing is recommended to protect themselves from the cold.
- Carry insect repellent and sunscreen solar.
If they chose to visit the Huaynapicchu mountain, you must communicate in advance to perform the respective reservations, since income is limited on the schedule which follows:
- First group of 8 to 10 in the morning.
- Second group of 10 to 12 noon.