We invite you to review our tour Machu Picchu 02 days and 01 night with overnight
Day 01: Cusco – Aguas Calientes – overnight
To agreed time transfer from the hotel to the train station. We boarded the train that will lead us to the town of Aguas Calientes village near the Citadel, the trip takes approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes, on the journey you will see landscapes of tropical forest always accompanied the Vilcanota river and the beautiful mountains that show the majesty of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, their arrival, our representative will be waiting for you to drive to the hotel.
Accommodation and rest in the hotel designated, then will be able to visit the town of Aguas Calientes, will have a free afternoon, (optional) will be able to visit the hot springs, famous for its medicinal properties.
At around 20:00 we met with the guide, who will give a brief explanation for the departure of the next day
Day 02: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Cusco (optional Huaynapicchu)
Nothing better than dawn in the middle of the beautiful nature with the melodious noise of the river and the chirping of the birds. We ate breakfast in the restaurant of the hotel, then go to the bus station, to take on the way to the citadel of Machu Picchu. Travel for a period of 30 minutes.
When you arrive we can see one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. The Sanctuary of Machupicchu, enigmatic and unique in the world, incomparable beauty of the Inca architecture; the sacred temples, stairs of great dimension, the sacred area, platforms and all that can be seen in the organization of an entire city.
The guide will explain the most relevant places of the different sectors, the urban area, the religious center, the agricultural sector, after a guided tour of 02 hours, you will have free time to explore on your own. Prudential time to go back to the town of Aguas Calientes where you will take the lunch, after tasting the delicious Peruvian cuisine, will be directed toward the train station to resume the journey back to the city of Cusco.
Culminating the trip are transferred to the train station, and from there to your hotel in Cusco
The program includes:
- Tourist train ticket for one-way and return
- Bus ticket up to Machu Picchu Sanctuary.
- Entrance to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- 01 night in hotel designated in water hot
- 01 breakfast at your hotel.
- Professional private resident (English or Spanish) Guide.
- Lunch on the second day after the visit to Machupicchu
- Train back to Cusco tourist ticket
- Hotel/train station transfers/hotel.
It does not include:
- Complete feed (only indicated
- Admission to the hot springs in the area
- Other excursions not mentioned in the description.
- Extra expenses.
- The tour is carried out in English or Spanish language (refer to another language)
- They must carry original documents for the entrance to the sanctuary
- Comfortable clothes and clothing is recommended to protect themselves from the cold.
- Carry insect repellent and sunscreen solar.
If they chose to visit the Huaynapicchu mountain, you must communicate in advance to perform the respective reservations, since income is limited on the schedule which follows:
- First group of 8 to 10 in the morning.
- Second group of 10 to 12 noon.